Saturday, June 03, 2006

Winding Down

As I left work tonight I felt drained and worthless. The last customer I helped had 177 items. Dear me.... It was after midnight, people were cussing and ranting, and there I was just trying to get through 177 items on a 20 items or less register. I am going to have to figure this whole wal-mart cashier role out. I am just going to have to ignore basically everything that goes on! Tonight there wasn't very good management of the store, and the cashiers suffered for it. There were customers that were very rude to me. Some were perverted, and some got to find out that I didn't think it was funny. It drains my personality!! I feel so used up after I leave that store. I wanted to have a huge pity party for myself(not to be confused with what I'm doing now). But then I realized that there is never an excuse to have a bad day. I may not like a few things or situations, but at the end of the day I should not be troubled by what happened. That was work. Now it's over. I can live with it, and I hope that tomorrow as I work my 8 hr. shift I'll be able to have a Christian influence on. I'm leaving it all on this blog and going to bed. Goodnight.

No comments: