Thursday, June 15, 2006

Settlement

My admissions counselor at Cedarville has been doing all he can do to try to help me out with finances. I told him i'd need at least 10,000 in scholarships/grants to be able to do it. HA! I would have loved to see his face when he read it. But he's a good guy. The thing is, Cedarville would be a good choice, but is it the best choice if you have to get into 20,000 in debt per year? Yes, I'd love to be able to go there, but I'm okay if it doesn't work out. Theatre scholarships haven't been decided yet. I'd still need 8,000 more. We'll see! All I can do is pray and wait. The Lord and I had a really good talk about it today. It's not in my hands anymore, and that's okay.

1 comment:

steadybelieving said...

and it's in much bigger and better hands...mm hmm.