Sunday, June 11, 2006

Personal Rants

In light of today(for some reason I'm on a listing-my-thoughts-out kick):

1. Mr. Evangelist at church today: "Let's give a big round of applause to Jesus! Everybody just clap for Jesus!"
- give me a break! I hate it when people say let's clap for Jesus. To me, it's like taking Jesus down to a little kids level. When a kid does something good, we'll say, "Yay! Good job!" while clapping! Yeah, needless to say I looked like the heathen because I wasn't clapping!

2. Toilet paper that has the tail hanging behind the roll instead of coming down on top of it. You know what I mean?

3. My brother's sob stories about how his life is so hard.
- Start making good decisions and you wouldn't have so many problems!!!!!!! Why must WE pay for his mistakes even now!?-

4. Waking up at 6:15 am feeling completely awake but then waking up at 8:15 with the intent of getting up and feeling insanely tired.

5. Trying to set up get togethers to be able to talk to people and keep relationships going, but the same person can't make it every time!! There is a friend at church who is going through a rough time right now because his dad might have Melanoma. I've tried to get him to come out to eat with a couple of groups, but he's always got something to do. Everyone else comes every time except for him. I hate that!

6. Trying to modify a shirt before church by cutting something off of it, I was almost late. I wasn't careful enough with it and cut a hole in my shirt! The point was to remove this decorative thing attatched to the shirt. I thought it'd easily detatch. I was in a hurry. I grabbed the scissors and watched in horror as I ended up cutting a nice hole in my shirt 3 min. before I had to leave for church!

No comments: