Thursday, June 01, 2006

FOG

Fog.

Fog at 1:30 am.

Fog surrounding my luxurious mean green Toyota Tacoma machine.

1) It was scary because at times the fog was so thick that I could barely see the road. I had to fight my sudden urge to just let go of the wheel and enter a kind of trance state and be lost in the thick, moist and smokey curtain. There were moments when it was almost dreamlike, but being in a dreamlike state in the midst of reality just isn't right. It doesn't digest in the mind very well.

2) I don't know if anyone else has seen it, but there is this old movie called "Fog" or maybe "The Fog." It's about a thick fog that comes and takes over a town by the ocean shore. In the fog, there are creatures that kill humans!! As childish as it was, I got kind of spooked to be out alone in the early morning in fog. Not that my town of 1200 would be number one on the fog monster list, but you never know with those types.

F-O-G

No comments: