Wednesday, August 30, 2006

THE BEAST!!!!



This was the eight legged beast lurking in the dark crevice on the first Sunday morning here in Tigerville, South Carolina!! 6 inches away!!! I tried to get a good picture, but I could only imagine this mean spider screaming and jumping all over my lense. Yeah...i know, drama majors, ha! So I just now got around to d-loading the pic. on my comp. Deal with it.

Speaking of drama majors, let's talk about me for a sec. I am now cast to be in a student directed one act this semester! I'm super excited for the experience. One of the original cast members dropped out, and the director wants to give a newbie a chance. So here I go!! I have no idea what the play is about, and I'm way too busy anyway,...but I couldn't say no to him!! I'm in a directing scene for my roommate, and also acting class. There is lots of memorizing going on right now. I'm excited about the challenge...kind of!?

So the Lord answered a prayer of mine this week. I am praying for money to be able to go to New York City in January with a group of people from here. We will go and stay in Times Square and see Broadway Shows!!! What an experience!? We will also get the chance to talk to some Christians who are in the business in NYC. My dad called me yesterday and told me that a person at my church just decided to donate some money to me. MY LORD BLESSED ME WITH 225.00!!!! Now, that's about a third of the cost for the trip, but it's such a beautiful start in funding and faith.

*************************

So I went to BJU to have a wonderful reunion with my friends. It was so nice. Actually,...I was there on Saturday, but Friday night was spent downtown. This is why we are friends:

No comments: